DahejSIR Infrastructure Development Road, Air & Rail
- km of four-lane Dahej-Bharuch State Highway connecting six lane Delhi-Mumbai National Highway and National Expressway
- GoG is upgrading the lane State Highway from Bharuch to Dahej to lane. The project cost is INR crore. The work is in progress. The State Government has so far spent Rs crore till date.
- Ahmedabad-Vadodara National Expressway to be extended to Mumbai
- km from international airport at Ahmedabad
- km from domestic airport at Vadodara
- km from domestic airport at Surat
- Greenfield airport for PCPIR (Proposed)
- Airstrip at Ankleshwar
- Connected to Delhi – Mumbai Broad Gauge railway line at Bharuch
- Bharuch – Dahej rail line (62 km)
- Delhi-Mumbai Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC) will touch the PCPIR on the eastern side
- Bharuch-Dahej broad gauge line to be connected to the DFC at Dayadra Jn.