Dahej SIR Infrastructure Development Water, Gas & Telecom
- GIDC supplies MGD raw water drawn from Narmada river . GWSSB provides drinking water through Narmada Canal
- Water supply scheme for MGD water from Miyagam Branch Canal ( km) and MGD water from Narmada River ( km). Work of both the schemes is in progress
- Proposed investment for MGD scheme is INR crore and it is expected to get completed by
- Proposed investment for MGD scheme is INR crore and it is expected to get completed by .
- Gujarat Gas Company Limited (GGCL) currently owns and operates nearly km of distribution pipelines in Bharuch district.
- All gas suppliers to extend network
- Network of BSNL and private companies.
- WLL – BTS available at Dahej and Vagra
- Broadband (Tier II)
- Broadband (DSLAM)
- Wimax facility to be provided by BSNL