Aliabet Location Profile
- Peninsula in Wagra Taluka of Bharuch District at the confluence of river Narmada and the Arabian Sea in Gulf of Khambhat
- Site is flanked by Petroleum, Chemical & Petrochemical Investment Region (PCPIR) on the northern side, Gulf of Khambhat to the West, marshy land and few villages of Hansot taluka towards south and eastern side
- Aliyabet is accessible by land from adjacent Hansot town situated on its eastern side
- Total size of the Aliyabet : hectare
- The site falls under the jurisdiction of gram panchayat of Kaladra village located on the northern side of Aliyabet.